After meeting Peter Obi, the presidential candidate for the Labour Party, in a short skirt, Nigerian actress Anita Joseph ignited outrage.
Anita Joseph recently uploaded an old video of her meeting with the Labour Party presidential candidate to her Instagram page.
Anita Joseph, who was sporting a tight skirt, could be seen moving closer to Peter Obi, who seemed thrilled to see her, in the viral video. She bowed gently to greet him as the presidential candidate gave her a hug.
Get Instantly Update By: Joining Our Whatapps and Telegram Channel
Fans expressed their displeasure and criticism in the comments area, with some claiming that her attire was unacceptable.
Many felt that her outfit was not befitting of a meeting with a respected political figure and that it showed a lack of professionalism and decorum.
Anita defended her choice of outfit, as she took time out to respond to several trolls in her comment section.
In one of her exchange with a troll, Anita questioned her audacity to tell her the outfit to wear.
She said, “Comon go and sit in the gutters. Who d heck are you to tell me what to fcking wear, of you see me for road you go fit ask me why I wear short skirt? Who are you my husband? You even said maybe I had plans you l*mp”.
See reactions and the video below:
– It is really important to dress according to the event/occasion. This was supposed to be an official meet I guess, and this choice of outfit was the best option? Okay then
– Please,go and dress properly.Can you imagine.You can see that my presido no approve…see his face.See as shame dey catch me for this lady.God help.
– What’s the meaning of the short skirt for kwanu abeg ooo this is wrong can’t you see it on our president face
– To me you are supposed to post this video because he ignored you. You were poorly dressed. I didn’t see any levels in this video as you are trying to show off. When going for meeting with high profile people, dress decently, it will earn you more respect.
– This outfit you wore is inappropriate. What’s this ?
– Abeg madam next time no dress like that to greet our president. Don’t you see how he ignored you?