Information we collect
Get Instantly Update By: Joining Our Whatapps and Telegram Channel
We will always be transparent about the personal information that we request from you and the reasons for doing so. This information will be made clear to you when we request it.
If you get in touch with us directly, we may receive additional information about you, including your name, email address, phone number, the contents of your message and/or any attachments you may send us, as well as any other information you decide to provide.
When you sign up for an Account, we may ask for your contact details, such as your name, company name, address, email address, and telephone number.
How we use your information
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our website
- Improve, personalize, and expand our website
- Understand and analyze how you use our website
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes
- Send you emails
- Find and prevent fraud
At Gossipinfo, we utilize log files in accordance with standard procedures. Log files are a common feature of hosting services’ analytics and track visitors’ activity on websites. The data collected by log files typically includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. It’s important to note that this information is not associated with any personally identifiable data. Our aim in collecting this information is to analyze trends, administer the site, track users’ activity on the website, and gather demographic information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Similar to other websites, Gossipinfo utilizes ‘cookies’. Cookies are utilized to save information such as visitors’ preferences and the pages that were accessed or visited on the website. This data is leveraged to optimize users’ experience by personalizing our website content based on visitors’ browser type and/or other information.
For more general information on cookies, please read “What Are Cookies” from Cookie Consent.
Google DoubleClick DART Cookie
Our Advertising Partners
Advertising Partners Privacy Policies
NOTE: Gossipinfo does not have any access to or control over the cookies that are employed by third-party advertisers.
Third Party Privacy Policies
You can disable cookies via your individual browser settings. To learn more about cookie management using specific web browsers, please refer to the respective websites of these browsers for more detailed information.
CCPA Privacy Rights (Do Not Sell My Personal Information)
The CCPA guarantees several rights to California consumers, including:
- The right to request that a business disclose the categories and specific pieces of personal data collected about them.
- The right to request that a business delete any personal data collected about them.
- The right to request that a business refrain from selling their personal data.
- Once you make a request, we have one month to respond. If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
GDPR Data Protection Rights
We want to ensure that you are fully aware of your data protection rights. As a user, you have the following entitlements:
- The right to access: You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification: You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate, as well as complete any incomplete information.
- The right to erasure: You have the right to request that we delete your personal data, subject to certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing: You have the right to request that we limit the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing: You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability: You have the right to request that we transfer the data we have collected about you to another organization or directly to you, subject to certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. To exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
Ensuring the safety of children when using the internet is also a top priority for us. We advise parents and guardians to supervise, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their children’s online activities.
Gossipinfo does not intentionally gather any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you suspect that your child has provided such information on our website, please contact us right away, and we will take immediate action to remove this information from our records.