-Advertisement-
-Advertisement-

Nemesis has finally caught up with Charlotte Delhi, a social media Slay Queen who was allegedly extorting Dr. Walton Liverpool, a former permanent secretary of the state ministry of education, with a sex film.

-Advertisement-

 

-Advertisement-

Delhi, 19, was given N5 million bail by the Federal High Court in Yenagoa, Bayelsa State, for her crime.

Get Instantly Update By:  Joining Our Whatapps and Telegram Channel 

 

-Advertisement-
Are You Having Any Health Issue? DR ADAMS Provide Instant Solution
-Advertisement-

 

 

The Department of State Services (DSS) apprehended the defendant and filed charges against him in court for blackmail and cyberstalking.

 

On Friday, October 22, the sitting court, Justice Isa Dashen, granted the defendant bail of N5 million and a surety with landed property in the state’s jurisdiction.
Liverpool, the claimed victim, testified in court that he contacted the accused on Facebook on August 20, 2021, and had a consensual encounter at a hotel in Yenagoa, where he was unaware he was being taped.

 

I was invited to a celebration on September 8, 2021, and after the ceremony, I retired to my room to sleep. At around 12 a.m., I received a Whatsapp message on my phone informing me that I had a parcel waiting for me.

I questioned who sent the message and what the contents of the package were. They’ve made a video of me, I’ve been told. When I requested for the sender’s identity, they told me not to worry and that if I cooperated, the problem would be solved.

 

 

..I was told that unless I paid N15 million, the nude video will be aired on social media. I explained that I would pay the sum of N1 million and that I needed to sell a property to acquire the money. They sent me another mail demanding that I pay N5 million. They threatened that if they didn’t get their way, they wouldn’t accept anything less.

I was notified six days later, on September 14, 2021, that my nude video had been released on Facebook. They tagged members of the State House of Assembly, current and past State Commissioners, Local Government Chairmen, and Rt. Hon. Talford Ongolo, the former Chief of Staff to the Governor,” he said.

 

He further stated that the accused’s alleged distribution of a  video had caused him psychological and physical harm.

 

 

-Advertisement-