A 14-year-old Nigerian math prodigy named Fatima Adamu Maikusa recently made headlines after taking first place in seven international arithmetic competitions.
Fatima Adamu Maikusa was born in 2008 in Gombe State’s capital, which is located in northeastern Nigeria. Maikusa is a grade eleven student at Nigerian Tulip International College in Kano State, according to sources for various news organisations.
When she took home a prize in the American mathematics competition at age 9, the gifted mathematician began her adventure.
- International Eduversal Mathematics Competition, Jakarta, Indonesia
- International Math Challenge, Bangkok Thailand
- Kangourou sans frontiers-KSF mathematics competitions
- Mathematics Without Borders, Bulgaria
- Future Intelligence Students Olympiad (FISO)
- Komodo math festival, Indonesia.
- American Mathematics Competition (AMC 08)
Reaction As Three Sisters Get Pregnant For One Man
Get Instantly Update By: Joining Our Whatapps and Telegram Channel
Gossipinfo Recalled That Three sisters have been successfully pregnant simultaneously by a gardener. These three sisters’ strict parents, who essentially ran every part of their lives, prevented them from venturing out into the world.
These three Kenyan sisters were forced to rely on the meagre gardener who frequently stopped by to work in order to explore their s** lives.
It was discovered that the gardener who frequently stopped by to take care of the flowers at their house was the only close friend they had.