-Advertisement-
-Advertisement-

Maristella Okpala, Miss Earth 2018 and current first runner-up of Miss Universe Nigeria 2021, is still unmarried and not looking, but she has an idea of the type of man she would like to settle down with in the near future.

-Advertisement-

 

-Advertisement-

 

Get Instantly Update By:  Joining Our Whatapps and Telegram Channel 

 

-Advertisement-
Are You Having Any Health Issue? DR ADAMS Provide Instant Solution
-Advertisement-

 

 

I’m not looking for a partner because I’m single. My relationship is not something I’d like to discuss right now. “Well, if he’s a God-fearing and decent man, I might be interested in him,” she explained.

 

Maristella Okpala, when asked if her parents were supportive of her desire to become a model, recalled how she was almost disowned for following her dreams.

 

“Obviously, coming from a devout Catholic background, it wasn’t easy at first,” she says. My father was on the verge of disowning me, and I was almost alone in the modeling profession in my early years. My mother and grandmother were my rock. But now that I’ve proven to my father that I can be a successful model with ethics while also maintaining a professional career, he’s at ease. I’m grateful that I’ve accomplished 80 percent of my goals. The remaining 20% would have aided almost 1 million youngsters in getting off the streets and receiving the education they require. Without education, a youngster is like a bird without wings; no child should be left behind.”

 

 

Through her LSI (LETS SAY IT) Foundation, Maristella Okpala, the Beauty Queen, has assisted over 80 children in Nigeria and abroad by rescuing them from the streets and providing them with the skills they need to succeed in school.

 

-Advertisement-