Afeez Abiodun, also known as Afeez Owo, is a Nigerian actor, director, and producer. Mide Martins, a well-known Nollywood actress, is his wife.
He is a versatile performer. He is a talented and industrious individual. He is well-known for his comedic parts. There are a few things you should know about Afeez Owo Abiodun, the actor.
Things You Need To Know About Afeez Owo Abiodun
1. He was born on the 12th of April, 1974.
2. He is a native of Iseyin, Oyo State.
3. The only formal education he has was primary and secondary.
4. He is the former manager of late Mide’s mother, Funmi Martins.
5. He scripted his first play ‘Kokoro Aye’ when he was in secondary school.
6. He entered the movie industry in 1980 with the help of his friend, Rasaq Olayiwola.
7. He left his hometown for Lagos to look for greener pastures and eventually met Rasaq Olayiwola.
8. He got his nickname ‘Owo’ through his friend Yemi Ayebo because they were very close, so he was referred to as Yemi’s right hand.
9. He married the love of his life, Mide Martins.
10. Their union is blessed with two children; Omotola and Anuoluwapo.
See His Photos;