Ways of reducing High level of cholesterol
Cholesterol (C27 H460):This is the actual amount of Lipids (fat) substances in the body which contest of High-density and low-density lipoprotems!!!!) Known as Good and bad cholesterols (HDL, and LDL).
High cholesterol: This is the health condition which consist of excessive lipids or fatty substances in the body. Cholesterol level can be determined through blood test called Lipid panel which indicates the numbers of Lipids crculating in the blood. High level of cholesterol can also be called “HyperLipidemia” Normal cholesterol level in the body measures as Less 200-239mg | 4g in the body. Generally, cholesterol is needed in human body to build healthy cells in the body system.
Effect of High Level cholesterol in body System
- Heart diseases.
- Coronary artery diseases (CAD)
- Peripheral artery diseases (PAD)
- High Blood pressure
- Diabetes Mellitus.
- Liver and kidney diseases.
General Tips of reducing High cholesterol in the body
- Engages in regular and moderate physical activities eg excercise
- Maintaining healthy and positive lifestyle
- Eating less saturated fats
- Eating minimal fodium (salt).
- Eating minimal fried and processed foods
- Stop Smoking and use of tobacco.
- Reduce intake of alcohol and hard drugs
- Eating foods like oats, beans, okra, nuts
- Vegetable oil, fruits (citrus, grapes and apple) as well as fatty fish (Salmona fish)
- Reduce intake of foods like red meat margarine etc.
BY JINADU Y.O
Get Instantly Update By: Joining Our Whatapps and Telegram Channel