Baba Kekere, also known as Solomon Majekodunmi, is a prominent Yoruba actor who has worked in the film industry for almost four decades.
He was well-known in the 1980s for his parts in Yoruba home videos. In the industry, he is well-liked. There is some information about him that you may not be aware of. They were torn apart below.
Things You Don’t Know About Baba Kekere
1. Solomon Majekodunmi popularly known as Baba Kekere started acting in the 80s.
2. He worked as a banker in First Bank Plc for 20 years before fully joining the Theatre group.
3. He is the husband of late Yoruba actress, Toyin Majekodunmi also known as Iya Kike.
4. Baba Kekere and Iya Kike got married in February 1982.
5. They had their first child in April 1982 and they had total of four kids.
6. Iya Kike died on the 2nd of Janury, 2017 at the age of 60 and wqs laid to rest at Ope Ilu area of Ogun state on Friday, March 3, 2017.
7. He took a long break from the industry, relocating to the US after the death of his precious wife, Mama Kike.
8. He got married to his second wife before the death of mama kike.
9. he started his acting career Immediately he left secondary school and formed a theatre group, named Isale Oro Theatre Group, in 1977.
10. Baba Kekere and his second wife Mrs Olayinka Majekodunmi, are currently based in the US with some of their kids.